The EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement, now in place, means change. It will require adapting to new trading arrangements, rules and regulations. It is important if you are cross-border employer or employee to be aware of the new changes.
Choose an area of support from the options below:

Frontier Worker Permit for EU Citizens

An introduction to the frontier worker permit for EU Citizens, how to apply, what you’ll need to apply and expiry dates for the permit.

EU Settlement Scheme (Late Applications) 

An introduction to the EU Settlement Scheme with key information for both employers and employees.

The UK’s Points-Based Immigration System and Advice for Cross-Border Traders

What is the UK’s Points-Based Immigration System, immigration routes, becoming a licensed sponsor and advice for cross-border traders.

People FAQs

Frequently asked questions relating to people for business in Ireland and Northern Ireland and external FAQs.

We’d love to know if we could improve this information, use the box below to give feedback or request information you’d like to see included.